About our opportunity
We are looking for a professional, well presented and articulate Administration Assistant to join our professional and customer focused team in the heart of Peterborough.
This is a varied and busy Administrative role undertaking a range of office administration and Reception tasks and duties.
Based in the modern and comfortable offices in the City Centre, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in the legal services sector.
About our Company:
We are highly client centric and we work hard, but we work as a team, and keeping our Mission and Values firmly in mind we believe this provides an excellent environment in which committed and motivated people can excel.
Dedication and hard work are rewarded at Hunt & Coombs and we believe passionately in developing exceptional people. Our commitment to this goal was recognised externally in 1997 when we became the first law firm in Cambridgeshire to achieve the Investors in People award.
Another proud law firm first, this time on a national scale, came for us in 2011 with our Silver Accreditation in the Investors in Environment (IIE) Awards. In 2012 we gained a further notch, achieving the Green IIE standard; and in 2014 we were delighted to be one of a handful of businesses awarded their top accreditation of being a Great Green Star! From our Missions and Values graphic you’ll already know that we like to take good care of the things that are important to us – like the environment, our clients and partners and of course our staff!
What GREAT looks like:
- Ability to carry out instructions accurately
- Proficient in MS Office
- A thorough understanding of supporting all departments within the practice
- Able to operate office equipment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Reliability, honesty, good time keeping, ability to retain confidentiality
- Competence in the correct use of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to operate a digital switchboard
- Ability to assist and train others when necessary
- Ability to assist and train others when necessary in relation to stationery ordering
In return we are offering:
- A competitive salary of up to £17,374 pa depending on skills, knowledge and experience.
- 37.5 hours – Monday to Friday 9am -530pm with an hour for lunch
- 25 days holiday plus 2 additional days at Christmas which are to be taken at a time decided by the Partners
- Employee wellbeing scheme which is provided by UK Healthcare
- Automatic enrolment workplace pension, after three months, which provides a 3% Employer contribution where the employee contributes 5%
- Death in Service' policy – 4 times annual salary
All our vacancies are handled by our internal recruitment team and therefore any unsolicited CV’s and/or Agency Terms of Business will not be accepted. For any recruitment enquiries please email email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR