Specialists in Life Insurance, General Insurance & Business Protection Insurance.
Platinum Recruitment Group work in partnership with one of the UK’s elite independent insurance brokerages. The business have recently won numerous accolades for the best quality service in the industry by their provider partners.
Due to their recognition within the industry, they have seen a surge in new applications for insurance and are actively recruiting into their General Insurance Sales team.
The business are looking for sales focused candidates who are looking for a progressive career within the insurance industry.
The natural route of progression would be to move into a Life Insurance Broking position where you will achieve a £27,000 basic with realistic earnings of £45,000.
This can be achieved within 12 months of being in the position!
What the business can offer successful candidates :
1. Monday to Friday position; no more weekend work and also an early finish every Friday at 3pm
2. No cold calling; you will ONLY be speaking to pre-approved customers regarding an insurance proposal. The business has exclusive lead sources as well as an in-
house enquiry team who generate the initial interest from the customer
3. Uncapped earning potential where you should achieve a MINIMUM of £500 in bonus every month
4. Consultative sales. The business work on an advised sales process where you are there to provide key advice based on your knowledge of the insurance providers (full training provided)
5. Variety of development opportunities including; Management, Life Insurance Broking & further insurance qualifications
What to expect in the job role :
Assigned your own caseload of pre-approved customers who are looking to take out a Home Insurance Policy. Typically dealing with 20+ new leads a day
Completing the full advised sales process which includes a detailed fact find regarding the policy the customer is looking for
Recommending products to the customer based on the information they have provided and actively closing the sale
Maintaining and developing key relationships with the insurance panel you work with
Working towards monthly sales targets whilst adhering to FCA guidelines
For your opportunity to be considered for the position, please apply today or email a copy of your CV to huw platinumrecruits.co.uk ASAP