Home Instead offers flexible Working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have. Our visits are ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE HOUR, and you are matched to your own small group of clients, so you really can give them the quality of care that they deserve. We are extremely proud to say that 96% of our clients would recommend us.
- We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in North Devon & Exmoor. Specifically looking for candidates in the South Molton and surrounding villages.
- As a CAREGiver, you will visit the same clients every week and by building relationships with them, you can be the difference that helps them - not just to live in their own home, but to live WELL at home.
- With us, every visit is AT LEAST ONE HOUR long so you are not rushed and can deliver the sort of care that you would want for your own family, empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible.
- These visits could involve Personal Care, Companionship and Home Help.
- As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support. We will work closely with you to build your hours and your own unique schedule
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms which can create a barrier, so you look and feel more like a friend or part of the family.
This involves spending time with the same regular clients, building great working relationships. Being someone’s only person they might see for the day, giving companionship. Putting a smile on some ones face. Being supportive and being there if they have lost confidence to help them in and out of the shower or bath. Popping to the shops to pick up a few things or helping with housework. Accompany to hospital appointments or social events. Listening to the stories of their lives, finding out about the person you are sharing time with. Being a team together. Home Instead is not your average care provider. 100% of our clients would recommend our service. We pride ourselves on being best and providing only the very best of care for our elderly clients. In a nutshell – we only provide the type of care that we would be happy with our own loved ones receiving. If you haven't worked in care before do not worry, its your kind caring nature that will be invaluable to the clients.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have
- Investment in you as a person. Full induction programme with Industry leading training along with a learning and development programme.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent rates of pay - £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Travel time is paid
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Mileage allowance
- Alternate weekends off
- Our friendly and experienced office team will be offering you support along the way
- On call support 24/7
- Employee Assistance Programme
CQC Rated Outstanding - We are extremely proud of this achievement as the Award has only been given to 4% of Home Care Companies
Homecare.co.uk and Laing and Buisson have ranked Home Instead Group the No 1 Home Care Group in the UK that provide companionship, home help and personal care services.
Winner of the 5 Star Best Employers in Care Award
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01769 302 003
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.