Salary potential: £60,000 a year (OTE)
Field Sales Assistant —Hammersmith
The Field Sales Assistant role comes with a combination of a guaranteed salary and an uncapped commission scheme. Typically, Field Sales Assistants earn between £30k – £40k OTE in their first year, and our top performers can earn more than £60k OTE.
This Field Sales Assistant role offers the following:
- Company car with fuel card and mobile (subject to terms).
- The chance to boost your salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- A solid career path with excellent growth opportunities.
- Bupa health insurance, pension plan, generous holiday and maternity/paternity leave.
Field Sales Assistant key responsibilities:
- Converting warm leads into sales through a direct sales approach.
- Creating your own sales opportunities: cold canvassing in businesses and in residential areas.
- Building a portfolio of long-term relationships with your customers and generating referrals from existing clientele.
In this flexible Field Sales Assistant job, you will be converting warm leads from our call centre into a sale and generating new business leads while long-lasting and meaningful customer relationships. Your primary focus will be on meeting potential customers at their properties, introducing them to Verisure, showcasing our award-winning products, and generating new sales.
Previous experience in sales is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided. Vital requirements include a professional and customer service focused attitude, a passion for sales, and good communication skills. You also must have a full manual driving licence and access to a vehicle for the first few months.
We are a team of 20,000 people worldwide today - and growing quickly. We are the #1 provider of smart alarms in Europe, and we are proud to protect more than 3.7 million customers, who trust us to keep them, their families or their businesses safe, and this is where you come in...
Be you. Be more. Be Verisure – Apply now!
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check (cost absorbed by Verisure)