The Estée Lauder Companies - IT PMO Analyst
The IT PMO Analyst will be part of the UK Regional Information Technology team, working within a highly dynamic, fast changing and responsive environment, supporting the Project Management Office tracking status of project/programme deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue co-ordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service; coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
The role will report into the IT Transformation Technology Director and will take responsibility for fulfilling administrative requirements which support projects, system changes and technology solutions to meet the needs of the business.
The right individual will be expected to constantly look for opportunities to improve efficiencies and value. We seek a highly organised person with exceptional attention to detail, who can be pro-active in their thinking but similarly able to work as part of a wider team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The IT PMO Analyst will undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
• Closely collaborate with stakeholders to support the entire process of execution including preparing realistic plans, tracking activities against the project schedule, documentation, cross-team coordination, internal & external alignment, benefits realisation, lessons learned etc. for major transformational initiatives within the region.
• Strong written and verbal communication to effectively share the technology features and capabilities to various stakeholders (regional/global inc. exec level) using storytelling, slide writing, persuasion etc.
• Support and coordinate the regional portfolio initiatives to deliver them to agreed costs, timelines and resources and report to act where these deviate from agreed tolerances with functional teams.
• Consolidate project updates across the portfolio from Project Managers/Function Leads for periodic updating to appropriate global/regional forums.
• Support providing proactive opportunities for improvement, efficiencies, delivery excellence that is evidence led and business case driven working towards technology strategy objectives.
• Support communication and maintenance of operating model for strategic planning and delivery of technology capabilities.
• Assist the Portfolio & Transformation Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a PMO analyst, project manager, or a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree with major in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related subject
• Excellent knowledge of project management strategies, processes, and tools.
• Candidates must be highly competent in the use of: Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience of programme co-ordination/administration.
• Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle.
• Experience of working within a structured project management framework.
• Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
• Presentation skills and ability to communicate to every level of the organisation.
• Integral team player, step in & step up when needed and cover any roles in times of essential need.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise.
• Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Customer service focused, with a team player attitude.
• Self-motivated and experienced in managing workload to deadlines.
• Creative and have good problem-solving skills.