Described as the "Uber of Content", Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. This move solidifies our goal of delivering an all-in-one platform providing brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
The Global Technical Support Team at Social Native is a critical part of our future success. It is the front line of Social Native’s customer experience, and provides effective, high-quality technical support to our rapidly growing global customer base. The Technical Support Engineer is a natural problem solver who is able work patiently and efficiently with hundreds of customers, exponential traffic growth and millions of impressions per month as we continuously expand the Social Native platform feature-set. The role will involve supporting both technical and non-technical end users, while also contributing to programming and documentation projects, as required.
- Troubleshooting reported issues, completed requested changes, perform necessary customer tasks.
- Solving problems for customers - identifying bugs, creating solutions, applying fixes.
- Communicating with the client via email and, sometimes, by phone/video chat.
- Training customers on platform usability and how-to perform tasks.
- Working with product and engineering teams within Olapic to improve the platform and technology.
- Provide updates on fix actions to business units (account management, sales, etc).
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge bases, providing technical and usability references for employees and customers.
- Evolve the support team’s functions and processes to find efficiencies
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 – 4+ years’ experience in customer service/support role.
- Experience querying/searching databases, preferably MySQL/SQL.
- Familiarity with Git, such as GitHub, Bitbucket, or other version control platform.
- Awareness of APIs
- Troubleshooting (especially when time is of the essence).
- Strong ability to retrieve historical data from multiple sources.
- Extremely strong communication and follow-up skills. You can speak both engineer and human.
- Self-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Shows initiative; works hard and leads by example as part of a greater team.
- Brings new ideas to the table about the support process and architecture; is able to implement them if needed!
- Great organization skills and ability to plan ahead.
- Must be a creative problem solver; able to think outside the box when challenging support issues appear.
- Customer focused mentality required; you love helping other people and see how they make great use of our products.
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Secondary language a plus: French or German preferred
- Nice to have: JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! Come see what it’s like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of meaty projects and be a part of building something great.
- Highly engaged “Fun” Committee to keep work enjoyable
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Eyecare vouchers to meet all your healthcare needs
- 28 paid holidays
- Competitive compensation structure
- Great matched pension scheme to save for your future, and so much more!
Powered by JazzHR