About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary :
Manages complex customer service areas through leadership and development of team (field
engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians, etc). Creates an environment to achieve
ultimate customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the
profitable installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC products and the growth of the service
Essential Responsibilities :
1. Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and
2. Drive business results and manage customer relationships within area of responsibility.
3. Own operational processes (PM completion, Overtime management, NCR, FE Tool utilization).
4. Lead and cultivate a culture of GE Values and integrity.
5. Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all GE
Healthcare organizations creating one GEHC for the customer.
6. Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
7. Lead service delivery which continuously surpasses customer expectations.
8. Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
9. Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and
10. Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s degree and
minimum five years of leadership experience or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma / GED
and eight years progressive experience with leadership and technical support).
2. Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and / or managing a P&L
or comparable business unit.
3. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Desired Characteristics :
1. MBA or master’s degree and prior field sales or field service experience.
2. Direct customer relationship experience.
3. Proven leadership and an ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
4. Experience in managing a large P&L.
5. Strong business acumen.
6. Leadership skills that build a connection to the workforce through personal involvement,
inclusivity, and trust.
7. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal
8. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo, drive constant improvement in process,
and an ability to achieve organizational goals.
9. Understanding of customer / marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
10. Previous direct report management or leadership experience.
11. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and / or area of expertise.
12. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
13. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
Locations : United States; Massachusetts, Rhode Island; Worcester, Providence, Framingham, Pawtucket, Springfield, Framingham, Taunton, Boston
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.