Twin is an award-winning provider of education, travel, work experience, accommodation, and employment services. We offer a diverse number of life enhancing services to our clients and every member of our team is essential in achieving this. As an organisation we are recruiting for a new Employability contract to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy.
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain employment, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
We are currently seeking a committed and motivated Employer Service Consultant to join our team. This is an employer-facing role which requires engagement with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and co-design a routeway into employment for participants across a range of programmes delivered by Twin. The role will leverage strong relationships to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in engagement, account management. You must also be able to identify new and existing opportunities, take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face to face meetings, delivering presentations and set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
- Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities.
- Take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Increase the number of employers who choose to work with Twin.
- Maximise the impact of repeat business.
- Keep up to date on changes and developments within the labour market.
- Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to the operations teams.
- Work closely with operations teams to ensure that employers have access to the most appropriate individuals for their business.
- Provide the operations teams with sufficient information to inform decision making on matching programme participants with employers.
- Maintain an employer contact database and keep accurate employer records.
- Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and targets.
- Undertake regular reporting on the job vacancies secured and outcomes achieved in response.
Skills and Experience
- Business to business sales, marketing, networking.
- Working with external senior managers in an account management capacity.
- Working in a performance target driven environment e.g., recruitment consultant, sales representatives.
- Knowledge of employment legislation governing recruitment practices.
- Administration or delivery of recruitment and assessment processes.
- Knowledge of social media utilised for networking and lead generation.
- Working in recruitment, publicly funded services, or other similar sectors
- High level of digital literacy, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of the local labour market.
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Travel Required with occasional office visit
Hours: 37.5 hrs (full time) Monday- Friday
Closing Date: 31 May 2021
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off; Pension contributions; Career development opportunities; Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews may be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
We regret that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The successful candidate must be able to work in the UK.
Twin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.
Disability Confident Employer.
Disabled applicants should indicate in the Equality of Opportunity section of the application form if they wish their application to be given consideration under the Disability Confident scheme.
If you are invited to interview, please advise the recruitment administrator what adjustment you would require at the interview in as much detail as possible to enable arrangements to be put into place.
We ask all applicants if they want to be considered under this scheme. By opting-in to this scheme, you are disclosing that you have a disability solely for the purpose of the interview guarantee and we will not assume nor infer that you wish to disclose or record your disability in any other way – including any reasonable adjustments you may need if you are employed.
Access to work scheme
You can apply for Access to Work if you need support to get back to work.
You can apply using the online service.
They can also apply by phoning Jobcentre Plus on:
Telephone: 0800 121 7479
Textphone: 0800 121 7579
Powered by JazzHR