Programmer Analyst Advisory, Privileged Identity Management
Req ID 31412 -Posting Start Date 2018-07-19 -Posting End Date 2018-08-02
Requisition ID : 31412
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Position Title : Programmer Analyst Advisory, Privileged Identity Management
This role provides development of Privileged Identity Management technology for all Global regions at Scotiabank.
The Programmer Analyst works closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
They are involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
You will implement new systems or enhancements by reviewing programs written by team members, establishing and executing system test procedures, developing implementation plans, developing the required program and system documentation and ensuring all functionality has been delivered as required.
The incumbent is also required to provide post implementation support and training to the computer operations staff on the production processing functionality.
Responsibilities include :
1. Investigating the most technically complex software problems and coordinates problem resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers, and / or appropriate in-house personnel.
2. Designing and implementing PIM technologies to specifications, provides consultative guidance to software project teams and executes.
3. Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to Privileged Access Management developed tools used globally.
4. Evaluating performance of software system and recommends changes to increase operational effectiveness.
5. Operationalizing technical and manual processes.
6. Providing input in negotiating Privileged Access Management project requirements (i.e. deadlines, budgets, resources, etc.).
7. Building and maintaining solid, professional working relationships with peers and executives within the business lines.
8. Leading and managing the steady-state and day-to-day operations of the Privileged Access Management team to ensure services are provided to end-users.
9. Leading by example in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development methodologies, provide regular coaching and guidance to less experienced analysts.
The reporting & supervisory relationships for this position are as follows :
Reports to : Sr. Manager, Privileged Management
Location(s) : Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries.
We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
ALL POSTINGS IN ME SCOTIABANK WILL REMAIN LIVE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS.
Return to List