Qumin is a Top 5 Digital Advertising Agency with offices in London and Shanghai.
Our mission is simple: Open the World to China.
We do this by connecting people and culture to brands.
Our recent growth in the UK and China creates immediate new opportunities in our studio team.
The Chinese population is the largest online audience today and we want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed and eager to work in a dynamic agency environment to create, deliver and grow with us.
- Responsible for design tasks in all ranges from digital (90%) and also print (10%), including Chinese social media like WeChat and Weibo articles / UX and UI / logos / presentation templates / marketing campaigns promoting materials / illustrations / banners, design modification and content updating.
- Assist the client services team by helping define the design and visual content requirements.
- Present and articulate design options and solutions to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Understanding and awareness of western and Asian aesthetic and culture when creating design works – symbols, type, colour palette etc.
- Ensuring all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of the highest quality.
- Explore and conceptualise design solutions, and also work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on given creative briefs.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all disciplines within Qumin – client team, performance team, social team – to fulfil client needs.
- Animation/video experience preferable.
- A cultural creative – Be the most creative person in the business and the most interested in people and cultures. Be our creative inspiration.
- Excellence – Always aim to be the best.
- Blacksheep – Favour the unorthodox, highly independent-minded and bring a maverick quality to working because outcomes are all that matter.
- Risky – Push to take bold leaps, even if that means making mistakes along the way.
- Love what you do – A passion for advertising and commercial art.
- Sweat the details – A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Get sh*t done – Action ideas promptly, religiously deliver on commitments.
- Copy and paste – #CuminQumin into your summary/intro. All applications without this hashtag will not be reviewed.
- Work in a positive culture with people that genuinely love, and are naturally, great at what they do.
- Other unimportant stuff, such as – 29 days holiday, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, competitive salary, discretionary and structured bonuses, regular social events, etc.
Powered by JazzHR