Verrolyne Services is currently looking for an experienced Manager to run our branch in Ipswich where we provide care for Children and Adults in Domiciliary Care and Supported Living settings.
You will need to be organised, have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable of the position and have a real passion to provide a high-quality service to all service users.
As a Care Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Verrolyne Services’ continued compliance with relevant legislation.
Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
Verrolyne Services is an ambitious, forward thinking Organisation and you must be committed to growing, developing and enhancing the services we provide.
Developing policies and procedures where required to ensure the service delivered is in line with CQC KLOE.
You will also be the expert in accepting, setting up and managing complex care packages.
1. To ensure the delivery of person-centred care / support services that promote independence, choice and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible.
2. To ensure care / support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability and continuity.
3. To ensure services are accessible.
4. To ensure the development of robust systems and procedures.
5. To ensure the service is appropriately resourced with the right number of suitably qualified, skilled, competent and experienced staff.
6. To ensure that all new referrals are responded to in a timely manner in line with contractual and organisational timescales.
7. To oversee the co-ordination of care workers across all areas.
8. To deliver services that ensure the Organisation’s duty of care to the service user and staff providing the service.
9. To ensure good communication and links with all stakeholders with regard to the provision of services including commissioners, service users, relatives, social work teams etc.
10. To be the first point of contact for the coordination team in emergency situations including during out of hours
11. Be able to have a hands-on attitude including field support if needed.
12. To recruit and build a team of competent staff to work on complex care packages.
13. To ensure the office is resourced during office hours and ensure the provision of an effective out of hours on-call service.
14. To ensure high standard of delivery across all care packages.
Application deadline : 08 / 09 / 2020
Expected start date : 27 / 09 / 2020
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Salary : £19,700.00-£21,000.00 per year