JOB TITLE : Trainee Operations Supervisor Freight Services
LOCATION : Ipswich, Stowmarket, Felixstowe, Harwich, Claydon, Hadleigh, Bury St Edmunds, Sudbury, Colchester, Thurston, Diss
INDUSTRY : Freight Services
SALARY : £20,000 - Benefits
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Freight Services Industry. The company supply a wide range of Freight Services such as Ocean Freight, Sea Freight, Distribution Services, Warehousing Services and Cargo Services into a variation of industries and organisations such as commercial, warehousing, corporate, distribution, industrial organisations all over the UK and on an international level.
The company are now looking to expand their operations department by recruiting trainees’ operations staff to join their organisation.
The ideal candidate will have operations experience, will be eager, organised, enthusiastic, willing to learn, hungry for success and looking to join a well established growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 1 year of proven Operations success in the Freight Industry.
2. Operations experience essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to m .
fielden (at) dexternicholas .co . uk
Role : Operations Supervisor
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Ipswich, Suffolk,
Apply for this job now.