Infinite Intermediate Care Ltd is a small Domiciliary Care Company. We are focused on 24 hour packages, making travelling easier for staff. We were recently inspected and received a good rating from CQC. Our purpose is to build a team of strong individuals who are committed to providing outstanding care.
Our work environment includes:
- Long Calls
- Safe work environment
- Appraisal Gifts
- Birthday Treats
- Apprenticeship opportunities
We're looking for a Support Worker to help support the individuals we support. This position requires a degree of flexibility and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously. One of your primary duties will be to supervise individuals and make sure that they are performing their duties appropriately. You'll also be required to perform specialised tasks related to the responsibilities of our agency and make sure that you perform these tasks in a timely manner.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Administration of medication
- Personal Care
- Food Shopping
- Record Keeping
- Moving & Handling
- Provide emotional and practical support.
- Help people with daily activities.
- Be aware of community resources.
- Understand the implications of health care reform.
- Understand the effects of mental illness on the personal, social, and work life of individuals.
- Build relationships with patients, friends and family members.
- Provide emotional support to patients and family members.
- Disclose information about patient's health and treatment to those who need to know.
Please be aware tasks carried out may vary depending on the individual needs of a service user. You do not require a drivers license if common bus routes and taxis are accessible.
COVID-19 considerations: Must be vaccinated