1. Build / manage day-to-day HR operations / transactional services and ensure the service is delivered with high quality and efficiency, including various staffing activities such as new hire induction, probation, transfer, exit, termination, etc.
3. Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including but not limited to payroll & benefit, immigration and BPO providers.
Make sure high standard of data accuracy and compliance can be achieved.
4. Act as contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to HR policies,
procedures and benefits.
5. Play critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate C&B, stakeholders, process
6. Partner with HRBP in actively identifying improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities