About the Role
Test Analyst required to join our Testing Team in Holborn. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from Product Owners to Software Developers and other QA Testers within scrum teams.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out functional testing of our software products from “white label” websites through to mobile, tablet and online games.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Prepare test estimations against user stories and tasks
- Derive and prepare test data
- Writing and Execution of Manual and Automated test scripts
- Fault logging, escalation and monitoring
- Prepare test plans, test specifications, test conditions & scripts and summary reports
- Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing / monitoring
Experience & Qualifications
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (Or equivalent)
- Manual/Exploratory Testing & Automation Testing
- Functional Testing & Regression Testing
- Excellent communication skills (Will be working with various teams)
- Jira for Defects & Project Management/Time Tracking
- TestRail for Test Case Scripting
- Interest in working in the gambling/iGaming industry
- Some experience in working in an Agile methodology
- Some knowledge of automation testing tools
The technical division of our Playtech Bingo office currently comprises of 8 Agile teams, which consist of Java/Scala Server Side developers, Front End developers, QA Engineers and Testers, Automation Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, DevOps Engineers and Technical Architects. These teams are supported by infrastructure specialists which consists of Linux Systems Administrators, Site Reliability Engineers, WebLogic Administrators and Database Administrators. We are a dedicated team that attend regular company and industry events, deliver to tight deadlines, but also reap the benefits of our hard work by socialising locally around Holborn, attending meetup groups, playing football/basketball (if interested) on a Friday or taking a trip to the gym.