Become a Champion with us :
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork.
A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class.
With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success.
Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-
per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe.
Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has offices in United States, London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
Strategy for Winning :
This position is responsible for leading, planning, and executing the marketing direction for UFC initiatives in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This position reports to the SVP, International & Content and the VP, Global Brand Creative.
This position is based in the UFC's London office. We are seeking candidates who are currently in the region. Essential Functions : 1.
Drives UFC marketing and brand activities ensuring alignment with company vision and strategy. As strategic changes evolve, ensures consistent market execution is developed and maintained.
2. Maintains brand integrity and compliance across product lines, marketing materials and all other internal and external communications as they pertain to the UFC brand.
3. Directs the development of media buying and media planning to create ticket demand for UFC Live Events held in region4.
Directs the development of media buying and media planning for UFC events held in EMEA region, and for those held international that have specific relevance for the local EMEA market5.
Maintains strong relationships with content partners across cable, satellite and digital distribution platforms to foster and grow UFC PPV, linear TV and digital content businesses.
brand on-boarding; assists in any scheduling matters; and suggests scheduling stunts to support upcoming tent-poll programming.
7. Leads the marketing and development of UFC Fight Pass throughout the territories.8. Regularly tracks ratings and prepares monthly reports for circulation to the content team and Executives 9.
Manages the relationship with and the performance of territorial advertising and marketing agencies.10. Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as content, sponsorship sales, web operations, creative and brand, product teams, public relations, research and operations to execute specific marketing initiatives.
11. Sets and tracks brand health metrics and drives the development of brand tracking across products. 12. Leads identification and execution of market research to support marketing and brand plans.
13. Provides advice and counsel to senior business leaders about strategic opportunities to grow the UFC brand and our financial results.
14. Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned. Skills & Experience : 1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven and established experience preferred. 3. Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies with particular strength in positioning, brand development, innovation project leadership.
4. Proven ability to develop and implement both strategic and tactical initiatives. Ability to focus on long-term and short-
term needs simultaneously. 5. Demonstrated leadership in project management and brand management. Ability to take creative ideas and ground them in the brand’s strategy and back them up with strong business cases on consumer and customer research.
6. Teamwork, project management skills and creativity a must. 7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. 8. Detail oriented and creative.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, social media applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.