As a Barclays Wealth Manager, you will be identifying, planning and developing new private banking relationships. This will involve presenting to clients as a representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences.
You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues.
About us :
Wealth Management offers bespoke banking and investment solutions to high net-worth individuals across the globe. We provide a comprehensive range of investment advice across all asset classes, wealth structures and banking services.
It operates in onshore and offshore markets and is organised around market-focused teams.
As a Wealth Manager, your main responsibilities will involve :
As a Wealth Manager your skills and qualifications will include :
The Benefits :
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Our Culture :
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees.
Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process :
1. Application : On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience.
You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment : We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email.
Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review : We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview : If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome : We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.