Minute Media is a leading global content and technology company. We create authentic stories from diverse perspectives across our portfolio of content brands, which include The Players' Tribune, FanSided, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss and The Big Lead. We also power the creation, distribution, and consumption of digital, multimedia content for creators, publishers and commercial partners through our proprietary technology platform, Voltax. For more information, visit www.MinuteMedia.com.
We are looking for an Activation Manager who will be responsible for developing and delivering commercial partnerships across all Minute Media’s brands with a primary focus on sport, and a secondary focus on entertainment and pop-culture. This person will work cross-departmentally as an integral part of the sales lifecycle to strike a balance between exceptional project management skills and a strong creative point of view, able to work collaboratively with team members to usher in the strongest ideas possible. The role reports to the Senior Creative Solutions Director.
***Please share examples of your previous campaigns***
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the development of creative and efficient commercial campaigns by aligning with multiple teams, inclusive of Design, Sales, Ad Operations, Production Operations, Branded Content and Product
- Manage internal communication and vetting of concepts with key stakeholders (branded content, media planning, production, athlete relations, etc.)
- Maintain client relationships throughout media campaign lifecycles, including but not limited to: campaign management, delivery optimizations, and reporting
- Identify areas for growth on existing accounts via campaign learnings to help increase renewal rates
- Work with teams throughout the organization to develop and package commercially viable, new product solutions
- Play an integral role in the development of strategic 3rd party partnerships
- Ideate custom solutions and position them appropriately for brand partners
- Work in collaboration with Creative Solutions Strategy and Sales on brainstorming new commercial opportunities
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-growing company
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops offered each quarter
- Central London based office
- Hybrid work model- $500 work-from-home stipend that can be used towards furniture, headphones, wifi, and much more!
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Hybrid vacation model
- Extended parental leave
- Modern Health services for professional coaching and therapy sessions
- Fun company events and celebrations with a focus on DEI each quarter
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Check the URL and email address of any correspondence with Minute Media. If it is not from @minutemedia.com, treat it as fraudulent. To learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud click here.
Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
What You Have
- 3-5 years experience with brand partnerships, content-driven media campaigns, and/or sponsorship marketing
- Excellent understanding of brand, sports and entertainment marketing
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work successfully with teams, both internal and external
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience managing video-based campaigns