Want to work in Property Development and Construction but feel like there’s no way in?
We have a number of opportunities in some of the largest and most exciting Property Development and Construction companies in the UK. These placements are for people who want the opportunity to oversee a building project, see it take shape and get finished to completion, work closely with architects and surveyors to make sure every detail is right and oversee tradespeople and contractors to make sure their work is up to scratch and a good job is done.
One opportunity is to work with KpH Deconstruction Services as a Trainee Operative in which you will shadowing the logistics team and floor supervisors to get an understanding of the day-to-day running of a typical strip out construction project. The role will involve assisting the Site Managers & Supervisors with Daily Paperwork and some data entry as required.
An 8 week programme, fully funded, Government supported programme, including a work placement in a leading UK Property Development and Construction company that is focused on launching your career.
- You’ll work as part of a team on a real project that will really benefit your employer. You’ll be helping to do things like checking materials and equipment, inspecting work, producing progress reports, researching competitors or equipment costs, and doing important administration to support the site manager.
- You’ll have your own dedicated, professional coach. They will be your guide on your journey. They will work with you to understand your passions and goals and help you plot your course to get there.
- Aged between 19-24
- Eligible to work in England
- Not currently employed
- No Qualifications higher than A-Levels or Level 3's
- Passionate and driven
You will benefit from:
- Exposure to a professional working environment
- Professional CV interview coaching
- Support to pass Maths and English qualifications
- Essential IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference, as a minimum, to support future job applications. There is the opportunity for a successful candidate to progress into employment or an apprenticeship at the end of the placement.
Who are Career Foundations?
Career Foundations is part of Corndel Ltd. You may have heard of Corndel – an award-winning training company who works with the largest and most successful companies in the UK. We’ve applied all of the award-winning elements of Corndel to the Career Foundations programme – from amazing coaches, to innovative delivery of skills.
This Traineeship programme is part of the Government’s National Youth COVID Recovery Programme, and is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
Powered by JazzHR