Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) within our Cybersecurity team focuses on identification, monitoring, management, and communication of cybersecurity risks and compliance. The GRC team mitigates risks including regulatory noncompliance and ineffective treatment of cybersecurity risk within Visa, its Entities and Third Party organisations. As part the GRC organisation you will support in this objective by being part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-country team using global frameworks and methods to manage the cybersecurity risk to the business.
You will need to build out a broad understanding of both technical and security concepts in order to best support both technical and non-technical business stakeholders alike in meeting internal and external security requirements.
Some things you might work on as a graduate in Cybersecurity GRC include:
- Assessment and Delivery of 3rd party risk reports for new and existing Visa suppliers and business partners to ensure adherence to Visa policies and processes – and flagging issues where you find them.
- Work on supporting our compliance activities against internal and external frameworks including Regulators and Government agencies and driving continual improvement of our Cybersecurity risk posture.
- Management of findings and exceptions to Cybersecurity policies – working closely with impacted teams to ensure timely, effective and Management of findings and exceptions to Cybersecurity policies – working closely with impacted teams to ensure timely, effective and accurate expression of Cybersecurity issues and ensuring plans to remediate are fit for purpose.
- Supporting on Mergers and Acquisition activity in delivery of security policy and process adoption
- Supporting in the Cybersecurity Education and Awareness activities across the business
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of Techies - dreamers, disruptors, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2020, ready to start full-time work this Summer
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a STEM/technical field
- Exposure to Tableau or other Management Reporting tools & processes
- Analytical, organisational and problem solving skills
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.