As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help Clients remain in their own home, as safely and as independently as possible.You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional relationships and will be comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Your days will be varied, as the support we provide is unique to each Client. It is an expectation that you are to work as part of a team to provide continuous support for new and existing Clients.
Care Assistant Responsibilities
- No previous experience of being a Care Assistant, we just want you to have a passion for helping others
- Full UK Driving License and access to a car
- Enjoys the company of older people
- Desire to help others and make a difference in this world
- We accept people from all ages and backgrounds
What we ask of you
- To be reliable and punctual
- To be prepared to work 8am-5pm at least 3 days a week and you must be able to work every other weekend.
- Be a good communicator as this is key to a good service.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01564 330 395
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Due to the community nature of the role it is essential that you have access to your own vehicle and have a full driving licence.