The Sr. Principal Engineer Circuit Design (Radiation / Survivability) will support space survivability analyses as well as radiation test and analysis.
The Sr. Principal Engineer Circuit Design will perform radiation test plan development, test board design, test, radiation effects analysis, shielding analysis, survivability analysis, radiation analysis reporting, and simulation of electronic components relative to space radiation effects.
The Sr. Principal Engineer Circuit Design must have aptitude for laboratory and experimental work and is expected to be a self-
starter and have excellent communication and time management skills and design review presentation / preparation.
Basic Qualifications :
1) Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Physics or closely related technical discipline with 9 years of experience with a BS degree, or 7 years of experience with a Master's, or 4 years wit a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or closely related technical discipline
3) Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills, technical writing experience, and an ability to communicate findings to customers and management
5) Self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks
6) Analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation
7) Ability to collaborate across functional teams (including systems engineers, design engineers, component engineers, mission assurance, manufacturing, test and program management)
8) Willingness and ability to obtain and maintain a Secret and / or Top Secret clearance; must be US citizen
Preferred Qualifications :
1) Active Secret, Top Secret, or SCI clearance
2) Experience with radiation environment / simulation tools including AE9AP9, CremeMC, SPICE, MATLAB, Python, NOVICE, SRIM, MCNP, and TCAD
3) Semiconductor device experience
4) Microelectronics processing and process development