Early Years Practitioner (The Willows Primary School) (010100) - External Directorate Children and Family Services Grade Level 5 pro rata SectionThe Willows Primary School Salary£18,672 -
£20,541 Full / Part TimePart Time Hours35.5 LocationThe Willows Primary School,Greatbatch Avenue, Penkhull, Stoke on Trent, ST4 7JY Closing Date06-
Jun-2018 Description salary pro rata to 35.5 hours per week term time only
The Governors and Senior Leaders are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly, hard-
working and dedicated team. The successful candidate should have experience of being a key person, completing children's learning journeys and eager to make a real difference to all children within their care.
The successful candidate will have pre-school experience, NVQ level 3 is essential, or already be working towards the level 3 qualification.
1. Work with individuals or small groups of children under direction and contribute to observation and assessment procedures
2. Support behaviour management and development
3. Establish and build positive relationships with parents / carers
4. Contribute to the planning and development of learning activities
5. Work with external agencies
6. Set up and clear away displays and activities, including ensuring that the materials and equipment are safe and clean
7. Attend to children's personal needs
8. Undertake accompanied home visits.
We can offer you a school which :
The closing date is 12 noon Wednesday 6th June
The interview date is Thursday 21st June
Visits to the school are warmly welcome on Friday 25th May 3.45pm and Monday 4th June 3.45pm and can be arranged by calling the school on 01782 233280.
Application packs can be obtained on request by emailing lstatham willowsprimary.com. Applicants are also asked to send in a covering letter of no more than two pages in length.