Job Description :
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-
centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Modern eco-friendly offices, corporate global organisation, free car-parking, staff canteen with European and Chinese food, and conveniently located opposite a gym!
This is THE place to work in Reading.
We have a great opportunity for the role of PC ISDP Specialist work with Field Service Centre in Huawei Reading.
Main Tasks :
To Support project ISDP operation, mainly support project ISDP online configuration, such as project activity, DU configuration, support Project DM for project planning and scheduling, Project reporting configuration operate , Project SmartQC configuration as per defined template in ISDP system.
1. ISDP related system configuration and operation
2. ISDP reporting and monitor
3. ISDP supporting for issue handle
4 Issue escalate and support request to IT to fix ISDP issue
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
Degree in either IT / Business Administration / Telecommunications
1 - 4 Years working experience
Reporting in WORD / EXCEL & POWERPOINT, good communication
Strong logical thinking and problem solving skill.
Graduate is fine, no work experience needed.
1. To have good communication with Project team member, PM / DM / IT / logistic
2. Will have better understanding Huawei project management process and solution
3. Will have better understanding for Huawei Project management ISDP system operation
4. Will have better chance to promote to Project IT Specialist Leader, Project Acceptance quality manager, Project Control & Planning Manager, Project Manager,
5. Will have better environment for telecommunication knowledge , to work with the most experienced Project Manager in UK Telecom industry
Salary starts from £70 per day plus free parking, 25 days holiday & pension (after qualifying period), career progression opportunities.
Please contact the Huawei Team Gi Group on 01256 810400 or forward your CV for more information about this sought after position.