Clinical Team Lead Assessment
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
Oxford, UK
22h ago

Job overview

The Oxford City & North East Adult Mental Health team (AMHT) are excited to announce a new opportunity for three Band 7 Clinical Team Lead Assessment workers to join our team.

The team operates within Oxford City and the local towns of Bicester ,Kidlington and Woodstock. There are three FACT teams Willow, Oak & Aspen which are aligned to the local Primary Care Network patches - the successful candidates will join one of these FACT based locality teams.

We have always been keen to lead and develop innovative local projects and pilots within existing partnerships and supported by experts by experience .

We are working within the Oxford Primary care networks to develop existing working relationships and develop integrated care between primary and secondary care.

Main duties of the job

The team supports adults of working age (18-65) who experience a wide range of mental health conditions. We are committed to the person-centred recovery approach in all are clinical work and pride are self’s in offering a high-quality service reflected in are CQC rating of Good.

Working for our organisation

The City AMHT is a wonderful team to work in and offers develop senior clinical and leadership skills. The Management team are committed to the wellbeing and development of the staff working in the team.

Detailed job description and main responsibilities

The successful candidates will be leading the day to day operations relating to the triage and assessment of all referrals coming into the team along with the supervision of the assessment team staff and the development of the service.

The role will be roughly 75% clinical work triaging / assessing and evaluating the referrals that come into the team. The other approximately 25% of the work will be operationally evaluating and developing the standards of triage and assessments alongside a well-established leadership team consisting of medical and clinical management staff.

One of the functions of this role will be close liaison with all our main stakeholders and the local GP surgeries.

The successful candidate will need to have proven abilities within the triage and assessment of complex mental health patients alongside an understanding of leadership within a care service setting.

Benefits of working for Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust include :

  • Excellent opportunities for career progression
  • 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with an increase to 33 days with continuous service
  • NHS Discount across a wide range of shops, restaurants and retailers
  • Staff accommodation
  • Competitive pension scheme
  • Lease car scheme
  • Cycle to work scheme
  • New starters have a 6 month probationary period. This, together with the induction process aims to create a positive supportive working environment allowing new employees to learn key elements of their role over a reasonable timescale.
  • Candidates not currently employed by the Trust who attend an interview for non-qualified Band 1-5 posts are required to undertake numeracy and literacy assessments.
  • Appointment to this post is subject to the trust receiving satisfactory references covering 3 years of employment or study.
  • Please ask your referees to respond promptly to reference requests.

  • Employees are expected to undertake mandatory and statutory training related to their role.
  • We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community, regardless of gender, race, faith, disability, age or sexual orientation and we encourage applications from users of mental health services.
  • This is part of our commitment to equality and reflecting the diversity of our population.

  • Oxford Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
  • Report this job
    checkmark

    Thank you for reporting this job!

    Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

    Apply
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Continue
    Application form