Provides advanced nursing functions within the scope of the Nursing Practice Act (NH) to client / patients of all ages and their families in the Mobile Community Health Team (MCHT) / Health Care for the Homeless Program (HCH)
Ability to deliver patient care in a manner that is appropriate to the demographics and / or specific needs of the patient population served.
2. Demonstrates proficiency in assessing, responding and adapting treatment of care to meet the needs of the patient population served.
3. Ability to transport self to and from off-site locations.4. Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and / or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and / or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
5. Ability to demonstrate courtesy, compassion and respect in relating to client / patients, families, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers.6. Ability to communicate effectively and establish a cooperative, collaborative working environment. 7. Ability to facilitate communication between and among others.
8. Ability to accept constructive feedback and initiate appropriate actions to correct situations.9. Willingness to identify and take action toward meeting own learning needs.
10. Ability to endure periods of heavy workload or stress.11. Ability to maintain good communications; ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, physicians, client / patients, families, and the public.
12. Ability to work with frequent interruptions and respond appropriately to unexpected situations.