Preferred QualificationsEMEA APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEER
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) team in the United Kingdom.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Lead strategic, complex, differentiated Multi-Solution Enterprise Software Opportunities infused with Modern Best Practices.
• Leverage your knowledge to design, present and articulate relevant and innovative solutions to customers.
• Develop and drive the overall Customer Solution Architecture and Strategy and the personalised customer deliverables along the journey together.
• Build the relationship with senior customer stakeholders throughout the sales cycle, by leveraging your Business Leadership & Customer Advisory expertise, and be a primary point of contact in partnership with Sales, managing communications with the customer at all levels.
• Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in related ERP solutions
• Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
• Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinking
• Strong collaboration skills
• Networking skills
• Drive and resilience
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to self-manage and manage teams
• Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS • Extensive knowledge of ERP and EPM business applications
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects
• Understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
• Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
• Travel within the UK is required, approx. 50%
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you