£23,812.31 per annum
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Avonmouth Depot, Bristol
IS THIS ROLE FOR ME?
You will be the first point of contact for commercial customers and co-ordinating the workflow of the Commercial Operational Crews, ensuring the optimal allocation of jobs to vehicles. Working in collaboration with the operational support team, sales team, complaints team and crews to ensure efficient delivery of service and acting as a key communicator between the commercial service functions. As part of this role you will be responsible for producing monthly reports for sales and finance data.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
• Experience of using Commercial Collections software
• Experience dealing directly with customers via phone and email
• Experience of using vehicle tracking systems
• Experience of running reports from a Waste Management System
• Experience use of PTTI dispatcher radios
• CIWM certification
• Waste Industry Knowledge
Please head over to our website to view the full job description.
WHY WORK FOR BRISTOL WASTE COMPANY?
- Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
- 25 days holiday
- Development Opportunities
- BUPA wellbeing cash plan
- Employee benefits and discounts