Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
As Channel Marketing Manager in EMEA, you will plan and execute initiatives with partners that drive lead acquisition, pipeline creation, and opportunity conversion in your region in collaboration with corporate marketing and channel sales leadership.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to sales leadership by ensuring adequate pipeline coverage through the channel, providing regular data-driven marketing updates, and surfacing sub-regional needs to the broader marketing organization
- Create and execute an integrated channel marketing plan for the region based on intent data and territory insights in collaboration with channel sales leadership
- Manage regional channel events, from concept and audience targeting to execution, including tradeshows, sales events, and webinars
- Collaborate with the field marketing team on generating and accelerating pipeline in the region
- Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to create and execute digital marketing campaigns and programs with partners including tactics such as digital advertising, content syndication, and email nurturing
- Collaborate with the corporate communications team to drive media share of voice in the region
- Collaborate with the regional sales development team to drive meetings with qualified leads
- Preserve and enhance brand credibility and awareness in the region
- Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics across channel marketing programs in a repeatable, consistent manner to all internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and management of the annual marketing programs budget
- Manage relationships with marketing vendors
- 8+ years of experience in channel marketing is required
- 3+ years of channel marketing experience in the cybersecurity industry is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, Pardot, and Salesforce
- Highly organized and adept multi-tasker with the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are essential
- Relentless attention to detail and producing exceptional work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Willing to travel at least 30% of the time