We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Salesforce Consultant and Developer to work with our clients to implement custom salesforce.com applications.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Use Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Develop products on the Force.com platform
- Execute business process review meetings and discovery sessions with clients
- Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in context of Salesforce application
- Setup, configure and optimize the Salesforce solution remotely and at client locations
- Ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery through disciplined project management that consistently reviews and monitors the project plan, issues, budget and status
Desired Skills & Experience
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce) as well as integration tools (Pervasive, Informatica, Boomi)
- Apex development skills including triggers, web services and VisualForce integration
- VisualForce development
- Salesforce integration skills including with third-party ERP systems
- Strong development skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- College degree
- Two+ years of development experience with Java, .Net, JSP/ASP
- One or more salesforce.com certifications (ADM-201, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV-401)
- BA in Computer Science or related field
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED:
We are Cervello. We believe in the power of connected data. We are laser focused on helping organizations harness the interconnectedness of digital, data and decision-making. We are problem solvers and builders focused on helping our clients win with data. Our culture is cool and innovative. Our environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you want to be part of something great – join us!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Cervello prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our teams, and our clients. Cervello aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems. Cervello is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Cervello is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in analytics and consulting are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR