We are looking for Wealth Managers at different levels within the Bank so if you are RDR Level 4 qualified, we would like to hear from you.
As a Wealth Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our wealthiest customers’, providing tailored banking services, as well as a world-
class range of investment solutions and products. You will be given autonomy to achieve your own personal objectives whilst providing wealth management support to your customers.
Why join us?
Wealth Management provides specialist investment led and Wealth Planning services, designed to help clients understand and meet their financial goals.
Our culture places our clients at the heart of what we do and our broad proposition and wide range of solutions creates a very powerful proposition to take to our clients.
We operate a strong team based approach, and whilst our process and proposition are strong, the key driver for our business is still our people.
We offer a modern collaborative culture, with a strong development focus supporting in role development, promotion and career mobility.
The Wealth Management business has recently re-branded to the external market with a million pound marketing campaign in late 2017 and has entered a growth phase to take advantage of not only our opportunity from within Barclays but also the need for face to face advice for our high net worth clients to address increasing complexity and changes in legislation.
We’re proud to say that being part of a market leading group like Barclays, we are also able to leverage market leading digital innovation and infrastructure giving you the support you need to succeed.
Your responsibilities as a Wealth Manager will be :
The experience and skills will you need to have as a Wealth Manager are :
In return, we’ll offer you :
Generous pension contributions, life assurance and income protection cover, as well as private medical care and 25 days holiday.
You can also take advantage of a wide choice of voluntary benefits, with discounts and tax advantages on many of them.
Regulated Role :
This role is a certified role under the PRA & FCA - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
Our Culture :
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees.
Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process :
1. Application : On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience.
You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment : We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email.
Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review : We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview : If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome : We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.