Job description / Person specification
1. Plan and develop safe systems of work for activities in relation to the specialist discipline / area
2. Provide professional expertise in the relevant discipline(s) / subject matters; sharing knowledge / understanding with the region’s AP resource & SITE Engineering, Technical & Project teams. .
3. Ensure adoption and application of the required safe systems of work; including relevant statutory compliance, across the site
4. Monitor & review performance, tracking trends & escalating any issues / concerns / obstacles to the Senior Authorised Person
5. Maintain knowledge / awareness of developments / changes in legislation, standards & innovation in respect of the discipline
6. Ensure work is prioritised appropriately
7. Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
8. Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
9. Oversee and manage contractors on site; monitoring & ensuring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
10. Identify & ensure all key assets are available and appropriately maintained; making recommendations on improvements & additional requirements to FM / Business leads, as appropriate
Essential Education, Qualifications and Training :
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required :
Position Requirements : QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets.
We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?