Job description / Person specification
Role Purpose : As a member of Business Administration Services and local Business Administration team, undertake a range of administrative duties across the business following processes and procedures with limited guidance and supervision.
1. Supports the delivery of a high quality administrative support service to the business with limited supervision and guidance and works within clearly defined procedures.
2. Resolves standard queries escalating more complex issues to a senior member of the team.
3. Supports delivery of a high standard of customer service communicating with tact and diplomacy at all times, taking accurate messages and passing them on to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
4. Supports the effectiveness of the business support team by identifying and communicating improvement opportunities within own role and tasks and assists with CI projects and activities.
5. Supports resilience across the Business Administration team by learning new skills and tools and providing administrative support where and when required as determined by the Team Leader.
Key Capabilities / Knowledge
1. Ability to communicate confidently with a range of people
2. Ability to work within procedures with limited supervision and guidance
3. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Outlook.
4. Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Experience & Qualifications
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract