Job description / Person specification
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Appointment
To coordinate the delivery of property operations for the site(s) in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks, to enable users to continue to occupy and undertake business as usual in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Lead the site team to ensure that all customer requirements are delivered to time, cost and quality, and in a safe manner.
2. To help deliver the site(s) budget through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines.
3. To deliver a proactive, trained and engaged team ensuring that the QinetiQ principles are embedded within the team.
4. Ensuring effective facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors on sites.
5. Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings.
6. Fully understand the current provision of services and utilities on site, and identify any future requirements; with a key focus on establishing the condition and likely works required to improve the facilities in the future.
7. Lead on distinct elements as set out by the Property Operations Manager, and produce relevant documentation to aid project progression, inclusive of scope of works, risk registers, audits etc.
8. Manage task types of work to time, cost and quality.
9. Breed a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that best practice is shared across the business.
Experience / Qualifications required
Knowledge and implementation of health & safety and environmental legislation