Diageo Business Services (DBS), a multi-functional global shared services function established to liberate and equip markets to deliver the Diageo Performance Ambition. This is achieved through :
Under-pinned by secure and stable operations and putting customers and consumers at the heart of everything we do.
Over the course of the next 3 years, DBS will play a critical role in enabling Diageo’s productivity agenda through the integration of technology, process optimisation, data, BI and the expansion of shared services.
To achieve these goals, DBS is deploying a new methodology, PACE, which features Agile delivery methods based off the Disciplined Agile framework.
A rapidly increasing share of our significant and ambitious agenda will be delivered using Agile methods, requiring roles experienced in Agile to champion and enable our rapid adoption and delivery of these initiatives.
These efforts will be primarily focused in :
Purpose of Role
This role will lead the product delivery via Agile PODs.
1. Plan, organize and facilitate the Scrum events and rituals, including sprints, story estimation, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.
to enable the POD to be as effective and efficient as possible
Ensure the POD members have a clear understanding of the requirements and priorities
3. Enable and encourage the POD to be a self-organizing, cross-functional, and autonomous team resolving blockers and barriers where needed
4. Ensure that the team operates in a way that is open, accurate, honest, timely, and transparent through activities, metrics, artefacts, and governance
5. Contribute to the product as an active cross-functional team member, leveraging your own strengths for the POD
6. Coach and Champion the POD and supporting teams on nuances of Agile concepts in order to operate more effectively and enable better performance
Qualifications and experience required